If you believe that content available by means of the Website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent
that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website
infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
If the issue cannot be resolved directly with the blogger, send your complaint to our designated agent at (we prefer email – Please email any issues related to DMCA to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.):
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Stylewok Inc. to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.